- 2009 International Tour - Hungary, Austria, Germany
- 2009 Regional Tour - NSW, WA
- 2007 National Tour - VIC, NSW, QLD, ACT
- Elma Kris (Emeret Lu) and Frances Rings (X300)
- Emeret Lu by Steve Francis, X300 by David Page
- Genevieve Dugard
- Jennifer Irwin
- Glenn Hughes
Premiered in 2007 at Arts Centre Melbourne
Inspired by two diverse Indigenous cultures, 2007 sees the company premiere its dynamic new work – True Stories.
Emeret Lu (“Very Old Things”) – the passion and energy of the traditional people of the Torres Strait Islands. Choreographer Elma Kris explores her peoples’ love of the land, the sea and their unique culture with an exuberance handed down from generation to generation.
In the 1950’s a series of atomic explosions were conducted on Maralinga, Tjarutja traditional lands. The code name of the test site was X300. Frances Rings’ new work powerfully and spectacularly explores a landscape assumed vacant but which in reality became a contaminated desert which poisoned the people.