- 2006 International Tour - United Kingdom
- 2005 International Tour - Japan, New Zealand
- 2004 International Tour - Washington, Honolulu, Kamuela, Maui, Raleigh, Hampton, New York
- 2003 National Tour - VIC, NSW, QLD
- Stephen Page and Frances Rings
- David Page and Steve Francis
- Peter England
- Jennifer Irwin
- Nick Schlieper
GUEST PERFORMER AND CULTURAL CONSULTANT
- Kathy Balgayngu Marika
Premiered in 2003 at Queensland Performing Arts Centre
Stephen Page‘s spellbinding work Bush is inspired by the Dreamtime creation stories of Arnhem Land.
From the last breath of sunset to the first finger-light of dawn, the audience enters a mysterious and secret space – reptilian creatures slither from dark caves, a moth emerges from its cocoon, the land erupts pushing up mountains and carving waterholes – the world is being born.
Bush is a lush and hypnotic celebration of dance, ritual and music. It’s inspiration comes from Stephen Page’s relationship over many years with Arnhem Land and his traditional mothers like Kathy Balngayngu Marika.